Jacob Martin Sensei || Nidan (2nd Degree Black Belt) Goshinkan-Ryu Ju Jitsu
Chuden Menkyo Goshinkan-Ryu Ju Jitsu; Instructor of Goshinkan Ju Jitsu
In 2007, Sensei Jacob Martin began his training full time in Goshinkan-Ryu Ju Jitsu under Shihan K.D. Lintott at the first Grande Prairie Hombu Dojo. Jacob prides himself in being a humble and respectful committed Jujitsuka.
By 2009 Sensei Jacob became exclusively Shihan K.D. Lintott’s Uke. Jacob was one of Shihan Lintott’s first Mudansha to take all his Menyko courses before becoming a Senpai. Jacob was training privately for his first Menyko License under the founder Shihan Lintott as well as being the Uke for the majority of the courses. It is rare for a Mudansha to train solely with the founder, this takes great discipline.
Sensei Jacob has trained for over 10 years under Shihan Lintott and several other Goshinkan Sensei. Jacob graded for Nidan on September 3, 2016. Jacob is one of many volunteer instructors’ at Goshinkan-Ryu Ju Jitsu Dojos. Jacob teaches under the direction of Shihan Lintott and Sensei Marc Bouchard, with a lot of support from Sensei April Lintott.
Sensei Jacob is the only black belt at the Grande Prairie Dojo. Jacob is a driven instructor certified to teach the Adult, Junior Shogun™ and Little Samurai™ programs. He specializes in teaching Mudansha to become great Uke’s and Senpai’s.
- Achieved Level One and Two Little Samurai™ & Shogun™ Instructor Program License in 2010
- Achieved Level Three and Four Little Samurai™ & Shogun™ Instructor Program License in 2010
- PPPCT User Level One on December 2010
- Persuader Key Holder™ User Level One in 2011
- PPPCT Instructor Level One in 2011
- Achieved Level One of Three Teaching License in Goshinkan-Ryu Ju Jitsu style which includes Level One Instructor in the following: PPPCT System; Persuader Key Holder; High-Stress Sparring Drills; Simple Hold Escape System; Basic Self-Defense System; Little Samurai and Shogun.
- Former Director Alberta Ju-Jitsu Association
- Persuader Key Holder™ Instructor
- Sensei Jacob’s current rank is recognized by AJJA (Alberta Ju-Jitsu Association); WJJF (World Ju Jitsu Federation)
- Certified Goshinkan-Ryu Ju Jitsu Instructor
- Shoden Menkyo Goshinkan-Ryu Ju Jitsu, February 15, 2015
- Chuden Menkyo Goshinkan-Ryu Ju Jitsu September 3, 2016.
CONTACT Sensei Jacob Martin